Thursday, October 19, 2006


BADLY DRAWN BOY "Born In The U.K."

Hey! It's Haiku Thursday! I promise I'll get better at updating my blog. My blog, bloggy blog blog! There's some lovely stuff down the pike. Trust me. I said, TRUST ME! Ok, now for your haiku(s):

This is so far from
The Hour Of Bewilderbeast
Who the FUCK is this?

or

You should be ashamed
The production sucks Creed's dick
Fuck Badly Drawn Boy

or, or

Hey, Damon, whassup?
You had Magic In The Air
Now, steaming horse shit

DEGREES OF SEPERATION

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's official: damon gough is the biggest disappointment in music over the last 20 years. so much potential at first, now just album after album of shite.

HK said...

BDB is so inconsistent. Sometimes brilliant, sometimes wtf. That haiku time on the fom list ruled. We should do it again.