Wednesday, July 12, 2006


PLUSH "Three-quarters Blind Eyes" b/w "Found A Little Baby"

Wow, that was a self indulgent post yesterday. Sorry about that. Maybe I should keep this a bit more simple. Don't you people have any comments for me? I'm not even getting heckled for the Seals & Crofts? Are you summering on Nantucket? I don't think so, cause ever since the TV On The Radio post, traffic here is through the roof (Heather, you reading this?).

Nineteen ninety-four
The best single of that year
Was this one from Plush

There, 45rpm haikus. We'll add that to the many bad themes I've come up with. Turn this one up loud, it's lovely.

THREE-QUARTERS BLIND EYES

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in yonkers skippy

and i like seals and crofts

HK said...

yo, i'm here. not only am i not heckling the seals and crofts, but i put in a request for "steal away" by robbie dupree! I think you need to give me some tips on how to increase my blog traffic, because I can hear the crickets chirp over in my world. More haikus!!!!
Heather