Friday, June 09, 2006


SUNNYCHAR "You're My Battery" EP

Short but way sweet post today. I wanted to find something to possibly ward off all this rain we've been having on the east coast lately. I just may have found it.

I totally miss the days when I would drop about $30 a week on 10 new singles at places like Ajax, Blackout, Reckless, etc. That 1991-1994 7 inch revolution is long gone and I miss it dearly. Of course, now I have a closet about to erupt with unwanted no name indie rock singles, but there are a handful of gems.

Not sure if Japan's Sunnychar is a complete gem, but I did remember liking it. The ultracute five piece released this 4 song EP/7" on Shredder in 1993. Never heard from them again. Let's see if can bring out the sun around here.

YOU'RE MY BATTERY
MY LITTLE GIRL

No comments: